Send an email to Peter.
Peter practices primarily in the areas of general insurance defense litigation and also represents employers and insurers in workers’ compensation claim administration and litigation disputes. Peter joins the firm from his prior role as a litigation associate for a firm in Wellesley, Massachusetts. Peter’s previous practice focused on all aspects of civil litigation in the Massachusetts state and federal court system, beginning from pre-suit research through the end of trial.
AREAS OF PRACTICE:
- General Civil Litigation
- Workers’ Compensation
- Suffolk University Law School (JD., 2018)
- Hobart College (B.A., 2013)
- Commonwealth of Massachusetts, 2019
- United States District Court, District of Massachusetts, 2019
- Vermont, 2021
- Litigation Associate: Wilchins, Cosentino, & Novins LLP
- Associate Attorney: Sinsheimer & Associates
- SJC Rule 3:03 Student Prosecutor (2017)
- Intern at the Suffolk County District Attorney’s Office (2016-2017)