Send an email to David.
David focuses his practice primarily on defending insurance carriers, employers, and third-party administrators for workers’ compensation claims, as well as general insurance litigation. David joins the firm from his prior role as staff counsel for one of the nation’s largest auto insurance carriers. David has extensive trial and deposition experience, having served as lead counsel in over a dozen civil defense jury trials and over 200 bench trials representing both insurance carriers and insureds.
AREAS OF PRACTICE:
- Workers’ Compensation
- General Civil Litigation
- Insurance Law
- University of Baltimore School of Law (J.D., 2012)
- Towson University (B.S., 2008)
- Maryland, 2012
- Vermont, 2020
- National Institute for Trial Advocacy (NITA), Building Trial Skills Program (2017)
- Intern, Maryland Court of Appeals, Judge Clayton Greene, Jr. (2010)
- Estate Planning Workshop, University of Baltimore School of Law