Send an email to Sara.
Before joining us, Sara worked in banking. She’s possessed of a tireless attention to detail that has served clients well in hundreds of title searches and closings. She is the firm’s conscience and disciplinarian, regularly rounding up blood donors and contributions to the Down Syndrome Research and Treatment Foundation on behalf of her niece’s team, Anna’s Amigos.
- Rice Memorial High School
- University of Vermont
- Real estate paralegal – title searches, title insurance policies, handle in house document preparation and closings
- Chittenden Bank – Assistant to lead teller, floating teller, mail room clerk
AFFILIATIONS and MEMBERSHIPS (and Community Service):
- American Red Cross blood donations (over 19 gallons to date!)
- COTS – annual phoneathon
- LuMind Foundation – volunteer at annual Romp for Research, knit/craft items for sale throughout the year
- Monthly lector at church