Send an email to Martha.
Martha assists our attorneys in all aspects of civil litigation from discovery through trial in insurance defense, plaintiff cases, and workers’ compensation matters.
- University of Vermont, Bachelor of Science, 1997
- Franklin Pierce Law Center, 2002
- Fayetteville Technical Community College, Paralegal Diploma, 2004
- Educator, John O. Arnn Elementary School, 1998 – 2000
- English Teacher, Berlitz International, 1998 – 2002
- Paralegal, Anderson Johnson Butler & Bock, 2004 – 2005
- Paralegal, Dinse Knapp & McAndrew, 2006 – 2008
AFFILIATIONS and MEMBERSHIPS (and Community Service):
- Member, Vermont Paralegal Organization