Send an email to Jason.
Before joining the firm, Jason served a stint in the Chittenden County State’s Attorney’s office. He headed the DWI task force, and also served in Juvenile Court.
Jason is one of Vermont’s best, having attended the University of Vermont and Vermont Law School. As a law student, he participated in the Unabomber’s appeal to the Ninth Circuit. He also provided research assistance for a book based on that case.
AREAS OF PRACTICE:
- Workers’ Compensation Defense
- Civil Litigation
- Criminal Defense
- University of Vermont (B.A., 1995)
- Vermont Law School (J.D., 1999)
- Vermont, 2000
- Intern, Hon. Jerome Neidermeier, U.S. Magistrate Judge, District of Vermont, 1999
- Chittenden County Deputy State’s Attorney, 2000-2002
- Participated in the Unabomber’s appeal to the Ninth Circuit as a law student and provided research assistance for a book based on that case.
AFFILIATIONS and MEMBERSHIPS (and Community Service):
- Vermont Bar Association
- American Bar Association
- Past volunteer for Big Brother, Little Brother program
- Volunteers for Salvation Army/Chittenden County Food Shelf
- Presenter at Vermont Workers’ Compensation Adjusters annual conference
- The Best Lawyers in America – Workers’ Compensation Law – Employers (2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017)
- The Best Lawyers 2018 Burlington Workers’ Compensation Law – Employers “Lawyer of the Year”
- Top Business Lawyers in Vermont (2013)
- New England Super Lawyers – Workers’ Compensation (2016, 2018)